Carers’ Advice and Info
Signal4Carers provides services specifically for carers in Bracknell Forest.
Their services include:
- Identification of carers and promotion of their rights
- Provision of information, advice and guidance
- Empowering carers to have their views and feelings taken into account
- Activities and events for carers
- Working in partnership to enable carers to access the support they need
The aims of Signal4Carers are to:
- Support carers in their caring role
- Help carers to have improved health and well being outcomes
- Prevent carers needs increasing
For more information, visit the Signal4Carers website or the Signal4Carers Facebook page or phone 01344 266088 for a Carer’s information pack.