Register with term-time health services

Your university or college may not have its own medical centre or you may not be eligible to use it once you move off campus.

It’s important to register with health services near your term time address as soon as possible so that your records can be transferred.  This is essential if you have a pre-existing health condition or disability.


Register with a GP near to your term-time address.

Find your term time GP

Use the NHS Choices GP finder and check what information is required to do this.

Repeat prescriptions

Make sure you have enough medication to last until you have sorted out any repeat prescriptions with your GP and local pharmacy.

Find your term time pharmacy

Use the NHS Choices Find a pharmacy tool.