Easy exercise classes
Are you looking to increase your fitness level or stay active? We have a range of exercise classes available. Our friendly, expert staff will support you to take part – no matter what your level of fitness. Just turn up and join in!
Fit for All
Get fit in a supported and beginner friendly environment, all classes are free. Call Deborah on 07719413355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes available at three different locations:
- Tuesdays, 4 – 5pm at Great Hollands Community Centre (seated classes only)
- Wednesdays, 9.45 – 10.45am at Priestwood Community Centre (standing classes only)
- Wednesdays, 11.30am – 12.30pm at Owlsmoor Community Centre (standing classes only)
All sessions are free. Refreshments are not provided after the class.
What do people say about our classes…?
Gentle exercises to improve balance, coordination, and muscle strength.
- Great Hollands Community Centre, every Friday morning 10 – 11am. £7 per session
- Owlsmoor Community Centre, every Monday 12.30 – 1.30pm. £7 per session
- New Priestwood Community Centre, every Thursday 9.30 – 10.30an. £7 per session
No need to book. For further information call 0118 959 4242 or email email@example.com
Tai chi at KL Dance Steps (free session)
Mondays at 2.30pm
48a Braccan Walk, Bracknell, RG12 1DF
Tai chi Times Square, Bracknell (free session)
Thursdays at 3pm.
Bracknell Forest Council, Times Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD.
Walking is a great way to improve fitness levels at a gentle pace. There are a number of free health walks in Bracknell Forest which can be found on our Community Map but a selection are listed here:
Sport in Mind Thursday Wellbeing Walk. Fun, gentle drop-in walk to promote mental wellbeing. Come and get a breath of fresh air and explore the local area, all you need to do is wear weather appropriate clothes and shoes and a bottle of water. Meeting outside main reception, South Hill Park, every Thursday 2 – 3pm. Feel free to join them for a cup of tea afterward in the cafe too!
- Our Walks for Wellbeing programmes consists of 10 walks created with the aim of promoting physical and mental wellbeing through exercise. Most are approx. 2 miles in length and will take about an hour, however are suitable for adults of all ages. Many are centred on Bracknell’s magnificent green spaces such as South Hill Park, Cabbage Hill, and Peacock Meadow.
Community Asset Map
Looking for something else. Why not check out our Get Active section on our Community Asset Map. The map shows community groups, exercise groups and local clubs that are run but local people for local people.